- Completion of academic agreement with Tel Aviv University and signing of cooperation agreement with Bucharest University – Faculty of Foreign Languages.
- Promoting the activity of CIS by setting up a website, updating the Facebook page (available since 2013), attending various national and international events on Israeli studies. With the support of the Embassy of the State of Israel, we would like to invite to conference at SNSPA visiting Israeli personalities in Romania.
- Continue the series of debates regarding Israeli political films at Cinepolis on some particular issues of Israeli policy in various areas of governance.
- Inviting Micha Harish, former member of Israeli Government and former chairman of the Labour Party and Dan Korn for courses at SNSPA about “Society and politic in contemporary Israel” in the second semester of academic year 2017-2018.
- Organization of malleable teaching forms, such as summer school for summer 2018, for which we intend to obtain external financing.
- For academic year 2017 – 2018 (2nd semester), „Political life in Jewish diaspora. Systems and institution of self-government”. Lecturer: Professor Liviu Rotman.
- Setting up a master’s program of Israeli Studies entitled “Israeli studies and Middle East”.
- Continue new acquisitions of books, documentaries (video, papers).
- Presentation of CIS' activities and issues from Israeli reality in Romanian media.