Our educational programs allow students the freedom to explore different issues of Israeli history, politics, and other aspects of social life.
- "Israel: contemporary problems and historical context", course taught by Dr. Simon Epstein (15th-19th April 2013).
- "Israel’s Foreign Policy – An Introductory Survey", course taught by Prof. Raphael Vago (November 18th - 28th 2013).
- "Private Initiative in Israeli Economy", course taught by Dr. Efrat Kedem-Tahar (March 24th-April 4th 2014).
- "Israel's Relations with the Soviet bloc and post-communist space: 1948-2014", course taught by Prof. Raphael Vago (December 2nd-12th 2014).
- "The Israeli Political System in Comparative Perspective", course taught by Dr. Dan Korn, former member of the Knesset (14Th – 22nd May 2015).
- "Israel at 68: Politics, Economy, Society", course taught by Dr. Dan Korn, Honorary Professor at SNSPA( 9th -13th May 2016)
- "Israel and the European Union", course taught by Dr. Miriam rosman( 9th -24th May 2017)
- “Zionism, between ideology and national movement”, permanent course taught by Prof. Liviu Rotman.
- Modern Hebrew courses, taught by Dr. Claudia Ursutiu, Lecturer, have been organized between February and June 2013 by the Center for Israeli Studies, in collaboration with the Faculty of Foreign Languages and Literatures, within the University of Bucharest.
- Organizing an introductory course (2 semesters) of Hebrew language for academic year 2017-2018. Lecturer: Dr. Ildiko Galeru, SNSPA.